Monday, August 23, 2010

Tokio Hotel Eon5.


Felt the need to show off my awesome bun :D

While waiting for F.Cuz and LM.C to appear outside the hotel, I made friends with this really nice girl name Eka, and she has tickets to Entertainment on 5 for both Tokio Hotel and Katy Perry.



Just the day before Dorothea and I went stalking the Korean celebrities, she had found the twitter account to Eon5 and they said that whoever is interested in attending the interview for Tokio Hotel, just email them and they will respond within 3 days.
BUT, 3 days from then was the actual recording. I don’t have the time and heart to wait for them to tell me on the actual day that I got the tickets. It was too much to handle.




So anyway...
Tokio Hotel’s interview was scheduled in the evening, whereas Katy Perry’s was scheduled in the morning. And Eka only wanted to attend the Katy Perry segment, so I asked her nicely if she had any tickets to Tokio Hotel to spare because I thought I had no chance of getting them.

And on the day of the interview, instead of giving me the one she has, she ended up giving me 2. :D THANKS EKA, even though you are probably never going to read this.
And Eon5 emailed me just an hour after I got back from meeting Eka in town to collect the tickets from her.

Suddenly, from I-AM-GOING-TO-SEE-TOKIO-HOTEL-ALONE, it became I-CAN-BRING-2-OTHER-FRIENDS-ALONG!
And nobody other than me was interested in meeting Tokio Hotel. ROAR!
I had to beg Ah Mun like that so she will go with me.

Fine, it was a failed attempt in copying Puss In Boots. :/ BUT STILL!
I managed to drag her along with me. :D
And she said it was her job to keep me from going too crazy and rush up to grab Tom and tell him that I am his one true love.
Hahahaha!
So we cabbed down to Mediacorp.
The event started at 7.30pm, we headed down at 4pm. It’s never too early to start queuing up.


We ended up waiting outside the gate where it opens and leads out to the studio.
But being lazy and a total typical Singaporean, I couldn’t take the heat and went inside the lobby to sit down and enjoy some air con while I could. And I took this time to write a note to Tom, in hopes of giving it to him when I get to see him later at the interview.






CAN YOU FEEL MY HEARTBEAT, TOM!
(I am liking my makeup in that photo very much. :D)


Ah Mun said I cannot be let in because I am 5 and children under 6 will not be admitted.





Nice girl I met there, who gets lots of news and updates her twitter and tumblr with lots of Tokio Hotel stuff.
:D SHE SAID I LOOK MORE LIKE 17 THAN THE 20 I SAID I AM. :D
Ok, the people there were being naggy and whiny about us fans. I got to sit somewhere pretty close to where Tokio Hotel was.
Lots of photos, just look at them!



The event started at 7.30-ish pm, and it ended at 8pm on the dot.
It was both annoying yet exciting at the same time.
Exciting, because I got to see my husband in flesh! :D
Annoying, because I waited nearly 4 hours and all I got was half an hour of him?! That’s not very fair, people.
Not to mention, I did not get to pass him my love-letter... ROAR!
Oh, I had forgot to mention, I actually met some really really really nice people there.
As I had said above, I was “resting” in the lobby because I am fat and lazy and cannot survive in Singapore without air conditioning.
I had went to the toilet, and Ah Mun came running in with a panic-y look on her face because the group of girls who was at the lobby with me went out. ALL.OF.THEM.
And when I went out, I found out that the queue has extended from the gate where we once were, to the end of the stairs. D:
I was being a good citizen, so I didn’t cut queue or push my way through claiming that I was there first. Instead, I stood at the end of the line like what other people should do instead of cutting queue.
When we first stood outside the gate to wait, I kinda started talking to a few girls there. THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL FAN-GIRL BONDING.
So when I was standing behind, feeling a little depressed because I was fat and lazy and needed the air conditioning, one of the girls, Sarah saw me because she was walking back to look for her friend.
She said “Why are you so far back!”
And then she offered to let me cut queue and stand with them at the front of the line because she said I was early anyway and it would be really sad to see me come so early but stand so far back.
Her friends agreed to it too, so Ah Mun and I managed to cut in and get some really awesome seats. :D
So to Sarah, Megan, Masturah, Jessalyn(sp?) and a few other girls I met at the studio, THANK YOU! :D
And they were suppose to add me on Facebook... but I guess they couldn’t find me. D:

No comments: