Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lee Minho Meet & Greet.

Ok, I admit I have been feeling extremely lazy and have been pushing to do these blog updates to the very bottom of my to-do list.
But as the list becomes longer, I can almost hear it shouting out to me “ROO, UPDATE YOUR BLOG~”.
D:
So these stalker-like posts will be done in two parts.
Meaning, LMH Part 1 and 2, Tokio Hotel Part 1 and 2 etc. Unless there is nothing much I can say about the event...
Hahaha, truth be told, I actually do enjoy attending these events. Lots of credit goes to my Narsha-lookalike friend who has gotten some awesome free media passes for events like these.
... I shall stop rambling and get started on the posts. D:
It was a bright and sunny Saturday for the Lee Min Ho meet and greet.

I woke up and went to meet Dorothea with no breakfast in my tummy. ):
My dad went to get breakfast a little later than usual, thus a long queue, and I was already running late. D: I had to take a cab to Marina Bay Sands out of desperation.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. If there is one thing I really hate, it has to be cabbing to a place when the train would do perfectly fine in getting you to your destination.
I get carsick that’s why...
So like I said, I went to meet Dorothea, and we got some food. Wheee~.
Headed back up to the event area and went outside to take photos a bit. :/
AND I WAS SO NEAR KAN! >_< ... Like near their hotel... Hahaha!

My hair was looking awesome in the sun. :D
I miss my blond hair though ...
So I had written a note for Kan because we had decided to go wait at Marina Mandarin for the F.Cuz boys and L.MC... and After School, but I don’t really like After School...
On to the event...
The host was a Radio DJ... who can’t speak/pronounce Korean for nuts and sounded pretty weird trying to get us to hurry up in Korean.
And... I know this is not her fault, but she is always in the way when I take photos. I doubt anyone else felt the same other than me... :/
I took a lot more photos than those I show here...
But my compact camera is not exactly awesome DSLR quality. So heh, here are just some shots that are decent enough for me to post up.
At the end of the event, I guess I came out as a Lee Min Ho fan.
Kinda.
If perfection is what you like, then it probably is Lee Min Ho.
That dude has no bad angles and he’s actually pretty charming in a way.
I am not exactly a HUGE fan of Lee Min Ho, and actually I am pretty happy that I am not a fan of Lee Min Ho till I went for the event because you go in with no expectations of this celebrity.
Rather than chasing a celebrity whom you have high hopes for,
*coughKANcough*
It actually has adverse effects because suddenly that celebrity you thought you like actually is nothing like they portray themselves to be on tv.

No comments: