Sunday, August 22, 2010

My week of stalking... kinda.

One particular week, I spent the last few days of the week and the weekend on chasing after celebrities who were in Singapore for Singfest and the Sundown Festival.

Obviously it was a waste of my time, judging from the older posts I have below that I am no longer living in the safe, little bubble I call my imagination.

It first started with chasing them from the airport, the Korean ones, F.Cuz and After School.

That was when Kan waved at me :DD and Dorothea mentioned that I take in a lot in the 3 minutes I saw Kan because I remembered that he was wearing a black tank top, white formal shirt, navy blue jeans, silver hi-tops with black laces, and was carrying a beige messenger bag with black straps.

Oh and he was wearing a fedora too. :D

No pictures because the ones taken were blurry.

Oh and After School came out before them. Bekah took a photo of us, Gahi looked really short because the rest were in 4-5 inch heels and nobody really noticed UEE’s presence.

Obviously when it comes to After School, this was what everyone could say when they spotted them

“OMG I SEE A BUNCH OF LONG LEGS!!!!!”

That, I have a few photos of.

Credits to Dorothea who took them.

The day after, we met up at IMM to uh, stalk them? From the back door where the event was held.

My phone, being crazy that day, went out of battery just before I could find out where Dorothea was waiting for me at, and I had to find a power point somewhere to charge my phone for that mere 2 minutes. D:

It was crazy la. I was waiting at the taxi stand, she wasn’t there. I was expecting her to be somewhere else, but yet was half-hoping that she’ll turn up at the taxi stand. D:

Note to self : Charge phone and camera battery to MAX the day before stalking. And DO NOT use the internet on the phone, it just uses up the battery a lot. Oh yes, and do not lend your phone to your friends whom you know have itchy fingers. They might go online and waste your battery.

So anyway, we parked ourselves at what was supposed to be the strategic spot; the only entrance up to where the event was supposed to be held at.

Alas, the security guards were being a bitch, not really all of them. Just this particular one who was all enthusiastic and ecstatic when she found out that they needed one more person upstairs with the security, but super bitchy and selfish when it comes to sharing information.

Oh, and did I mention that Dorothea’s good friend came along too? :D

I have no idea how to spell her name, but she’s really nice AND she loves Arashi AND HER FAVOURITE MEMBER IS OHNO.
And she loves/likes BIGBANG and she digs up secrets on 2ne1.
Ah, where has she been my entire life? Hahaha!

The stalking that day was a fruitless one, not only did we not get to see F.Cuz, we didn’t even get to take a photo of the only band we saw, which was LM.C. (MAYA, I LOVE YOU!)

Well, I kinda saw F.Cuz... I think.

I saw a guy who resembled Jinon starring out the window and at me. I obviously stared back because I couldn’t make out who it was.

And Maya waved and said bye to us in his deep deep voice. :D

At least that was some sort of consolation. :/

No comments: