Friday, April 10, 2009

raaaaah, i want a new digital camera.


fujifilm finepix Z30 in white will be good. :DD

gaaaah, tomorrow's going to be curry rice day again. :DD im getting addicted to it.

im in need of a blogskin change. D:

just now, i couldnt help but get angry for no random reason. :/
i once thought, "what the heck, i should just turn into a lesbian because guys are horrible." but when i start thinking about it carefully, females are actually... very annoying.

you watch those chinese drama serials, and usually the females are always at one corner, crying for no rhyme or reason. or if they cry, it's because of something stupid like "i got accused of -insert stupid thing" or "im sick and tired of this!" or they just whine and complain the entire show away. D:

i suddenly just remember how much i hate female educators. :/ lets see ah.
primary 1, my form teacher slapped me because i forgot to get my parents to sign my mental sums book.
mmm, primary 4, i got picked on by every teacher for not bringing my books to school. :/ picked on as in, they'll just cook up some reason just to throw me out of the class. really, just any random reason. one teacher went "Class, remember what i said last week? if she forgots to bring her book again, i'll throw her out of the class, remember?" and the thing is, at that time, all the students were very yes-teacher. so all of them just agreed with what she said, and never bother to defend or anything.
primary 6, got accused of day dreaming in class all the time.
sec 2, form teacher called me a drama queen. refuse to listen to whatever i have to say for myself.
sec 3, my principal gave me 10 demerit points for not cutting my hair. and my mother went "your principal is right!". urgh, i hate those yes-i-think-so-too people. like... FUCK YOU! go eat shit and die!
and in poly, i got accused of making a classmate cry. how awesome can life be man.

hahaha, my life is so full of drama. i think somehow i will prefer having male educators, but then it will just be another stupid reason as to why men are the superior gender and stuff like that. D<

ON A RANDOM NOTE,
I STARTED LEARNING GERMAN YESTERDAY NIGHT! :DD NOW I CAN uh, SAY COLOURS LIKE BLUE, WHITE AND RED IN GERMAN! hahahaha!

No comments: