Thursday, April 16, 2009

my brother's got a small head. :D


my mother bought botak jones for me today. D: and it wasnt as awesome as i had imagined it to be. it's either not to my liking, or there's something wrong with my taste buds. :/

i had a craving for miso soup with lotsa seaweed with rice today. :/

oh yeah, went to vicky's house today to watch DMC. :D the movie's not bad, just too much vulgarities. D: had lunch, watch somemore videos and an episode of Gintama. then we parted ways. kt and i went home while vicky went back to Fairfield to help out with the Multimedia Club stuff.

... why do the Japanese have such morbid minds?! they simply had to, HAD TO, go complicate things up about twins. D: twins are just normal people, they just had to complicate things up with the "i want people to know me as an individual, and not with my twin" blah blah blah. D:

... twin complex. D<

No comments: