Saturday, April 11, 2009

my brother. :)
taken in hong kong, after i sprained my ankle.
... something to support my want need for a new digital camera. :)


today, i feel a lot like my dad. i have been shopping for groceries, doing the laundry, watching channel news asia, washing the dishes, boiling the water, filling up the water bottles and emptying the dust bin. D:

... that reminds me, i need to feed the fish. D:

and im doing all that because i have nothing better to do at home.

im progressing pretty darn well for german class. at least i have leveled up to class 2 right now. :DD

i need to start on korean soon. D: i feel like im running out of time.

... D: there's so many things i want to get online now. D: hot topic is having a massive sale going on, and i finally found the pair of berms i want online. D: and my facial mask is running low. D: omg.

No comments: