Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I ate something super awesome in hong kong. :D


The dick of the bull. :D awesome.
In that bowl, there's uh, the dick, intestines and some pigs blood. :D
:DD BULL'S DICK!

... I wanted the testicles. But apparently they dont sell it, they only sell the entire thing itself. Oh well. I can always try testicles some other time.

It's not that bad actually. It has the same texture as the sea cucumber. :D Jelly-like. :D

I did my hair today. :D Trimmed the back and my fringe a little. And i got myself an awesome dye job. :D Now i have five colours instead of 2 in my hair. :D

... It's not ash gray though. ;_; Because ash gray will fade over time. But the current hair is awesomeeee. :DD I should be renamed as patches or something. :D

So over a period of about 2 hours, I went from being labelled as CHINA girl, to JAPANESE girl. :D Still, KOREAN FOR THE WIN!

Went back to school today to collect my library books. I thought I had to collect about 3 books. Turns out there were 6. DDDDD: Anything to kill time. :D And the best part is, I didn't get to see anyone I know. ISNT THAT JUST AWESOME! :DD