Monday, September 29, 2008

it's official!

everything has cleared up.
:D
it cleared up at about 9+, 10pm.
i just needed some time to pluck my bean sprouts before blogging about this.

so the person i was suspecting really did turn out to be anon.
but he had his reasons for tagging that.
so now, everything is all good, he apologized and now,

the blog is going to have more ME in it.
:D
he hogged the spotlight for the past 2 days.
i need my 2 days worth of attention back people.

mean, malicious tags about him will be ignored by me.
from now on, tags should be all about me.
ME ME ME!
:D

and i still want to know who SOME1 is!
SOME1, you better tag me again.
i want to know who you are!

random, i wish bean sprouts were at least 5-8cm long.
it'll be so much easier to pluck than those, tiny less than a cm ones.
poo.

now life's a lot better.
i just need a credit card.
and my pay.
... and a new jacket.
and the sight of my eye candy.
:D

No comments: