Sunday, September 28, 2008

i am not going to let what anon tagged affect me.

i packed my room.
yay me, even though there's no difference at all.
i just remembered im suppose to catch up on my overdued journals.
In Tech, Theory of Design and my Design Blog.
heh, none of which i remembered to do till now.

oh yes, ellen did put me in a different group for the seminars.
:/ this time it's a whole new bunch of people and it's going to be very awkward for me.
somehow i cant wait for school to start.
i miss having to attend lessons.

i shall attempt not to be so emo this semester.
... which is nearly impossible.
rah.

im kinda enjoying my work at Daiso.
but i need someone there for me to ask "WHERE DO I SHELF THIS?", "WHERE'S -insert item name-, CUSTOMER'S ASKING FOR IT".
i broke 2 nails yesterday.
sigh, my nails are the most decent part of me.
seriously.
and my hair is starting to lighten up.
:/ the colour's getting brighter with every wash, again.
im kinda regretting doing it blond the other time.
heh.

have been catching up on random japanese serials today.
i've watched gokusen 3 and psychometrer eiji.
once im done with both, i might consider watching Life.
i need something to fill up that void in my life.
hahaha.

... d'espairsray is such an awesome band.
although their music sounds a little twisted.

and thank you reen and doro for sticking up for me.
it's greatly appreciated.

:/ im not sure if anon is going to tag again.

No comments: