Wednesday, October 1, 2008

like what char said...

got the news about a fairsian who probably committed suicide.
it's sad.
but im not feeling anything.
why am i such a heartless person.
im not a close friend of hers.
im merely an accquaintance.

i met her last year, on the second day of school.
because we were both in trouble for hair.
we talked a little, said hi every now and then in school.
and we just stopped, because i guess it became pointless.

i read her friends' blogs.
her friends were sad.
and one of them wrote this that made me a little... teary eyed, i guess.
she said

"We've been friends for 7 years, I thought 7 years was long.
But now, you'll always be my friend for 7 years,only 7 years.
No matter how old I grow, we've only spent 7 years together.
I swear, I would give the world to see you again, hear your laughter again.
You promised me you'll wait for me to come out from hostel,
Now that you're gone,
365days later, you will not be at lao di fang waiting for me.
So how am I supposed to live without you here with me?
I'll miss you so much you know, so much.
No other human can replace the place you took in my heart.
I love you, always have and always will."

-EXTRACTED FROM ONE OF HER FRIEND'S BLOG.-

it makes me wonder, how many people will feel the same way this friend of hers did.
life is really THAT fragile, THAT short and THAT unpredictable.
and like what char said,
"and we are reminded once again..."

i remember praying hard that it will be the end of the world by the time im done with my o levels.
and now, i guess im "living the moment" in poly.

like what char said...
that girl had a future.
life would get better for her if she had lived on.
and to die without seeing the world and growing up is a really sad thing.

sigh.
we should just all do what Tokio Hotel says:
"LIVE EVERY SECOND"
(it's a song in their album Scream.)

No comments: