Tuesday, September 2, 2008

baaaaah, it's the end of the world.

im going to start looking for a job tomorrow.
i know it's kinda late to do so, but yes, im starting to look for one tomorrow.
because the accessories shop did not call me back.
): sadded.
i was so looking forward to getting a job there.

IMM today with chu.
walked around many many times i guess.
and i have to say i love daiso and popular bookstore and FOS.
... although that ginormous top i want is gone.
rah.
and i love the atmosphere at Mos burger.
it reminds me of last year, before char, chu and i flew off to china.

i bought a new sketch book.
-.- i always buy sketch books but never got down to using them.
and i bought a B5 folder from daiso.
yaaaay, and i bought a new black pen.
my pen's running out of ink anyway.
hahahahaha.

talked at Mos, and it makes me wonder my existence on Earth.
the end of the world is nearing, year 2012, December.
im hoping that Obama wont make any bad decisions since it will affect the rest of world.
i do not wish to die so young, but i think i dont have a choice.
when the time comes, it comes.
for now, i need to rethink and re-evaluate my life.
i need to find my faith in religion.
even if that means i'll die earlier.

i dont want to be one of Satan's little evil minions.
but i dont want to perform hara kiri.
(FOR HONOUR~!)
i dont want to get my eyeballs gouged out or finger nails pulled out one by one.
if i get to choose, i wish to die by gas poisoning.
i want it fast and painless.
then i'll go up and meet God, and he'll judge me in front of everyone.
all my dirty little secrets will be exposed.
i think by then, i wont really care anymore.
i will feel shameful of course, but if i have done it, i might as well just face it.
roar.
i have no idea whether i'll be going up or down, but i think, high chance i'll be going down.

if i die before the end of the world, this is to those i know, love and hate.
thanks for being a part of my life.
roar, if i die tomorrow, please remember me.

No comments: