Monday, September 1, 2008

im feeling normal now.
so i guess i should post something a little more decent.
:D

first of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!
:D YOU'RE 19 NOOOOOOW, so please, try to cut down on sexual intercourses will you?!
and please tell your twin brother to stop smoking.
it's bad for his throat.
party all you want, my love.
because the day we get married, is the day you stop all your late night parties and sex with groupies for good.
hahahahahaha!

YES, it's tom's birthday today.
i wonder what did bill tattoo on himself this time.

seoul garden today.
feeling fatter than ever.
):

going to imm tomorrow.
hopefully i wont see anybody i know.

random pictures to make my blog post a little more easy on the eyes.
:D

my 11 year old eyecandy.
from china.
:D he's 11 years old, and he has a piercing.
my little gangsta boy, HAHAHAHAHA!
:3


i was skinnier once.
): wth happened to me.
poooooooooooooo, im deflating soon.


my birthday present from swee when i was 15.
taken 3 years ago, in the school girl's toilet.
see the pinkish tiles?

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
AND HERE IT IS,
2 AND 3/4 YEARS LATER.


my part time maid got quite disgusted with it, i guess.
she probably threw it away because i cant seem to find it anymore.

HAHAHAHAHA, so people.
now you see what happens when you give me food for birthday presents.
they just rot in my room.
:D

i'll only open in desperate times.
yes, ah mun and dawn.
your candies are still in my room, untouched.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i think i like that someone else now.
:$
i kept giggling during seoul garden because of it.
roar!

No comments: