Tuesday, January 24, 2012

You used to get into your fishnets...

I'm not sure if it's because I have started working...

Because I seem to have lost count of days and dates.

Everyday is the same routine, waking up at 6-ish, heading off to work at 7-ish.
Reaching my workplace at 8.30am, and answering phone calls and emails till 5.30pm.

I will either reach home at 6.30-ish, or I would meet up certain people for dinner.
Reach home at 10-ish, shower and go off to bed.

I kinda miss waking up to nothingness.
I kinda miss deciding what time I should go to bed.
And I really miss waking up naturally in the middle of the day.

This Lunar New Year has been... quite weird.

For the first time ever, I am actually thankful for this holiday.
It has been a while since I woke up at 1pm in the afternoon.

): I miss being a kid.

No comments: