Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Next time you point the finger, I'll point you to the mirror.

Sometimes I wish that liars will all go to hell.

Or let me have some sort of super power, where I can transmit? Give off? create? some sort of ultrasonic sound over the phone.
So all dem fuckers who think they can be nasty, or think that it's fine for them to lie, will have blood shooting out of their ears, or their heads will vibrate so much that it explodes.

Just recently, I had to deal with this compulsive lying bitch, who told me she has paid for the class.

She did not turn up for the class, saying that she did not receive the confirmation email from the instructor that she's part of the class, and since she didn't make payment for the class, she did not think that it would matter anyway.

And the instructor, expects me to pay for her assistant fee.

Well, FUCK.YOU.

Dear bitches, I hope you trip over your own legs and fall flat on your face for the next three months. May all your teeth drop out, or you will bite your own tongue every time you open your mouth to speak.

No comments: