Monday, December 19, 2011

Hey there, how's life?

Hey there, how's life?

I've gotten myself a real job, so blogging is no longer a priority... like it was a priority in the first place.

I'm adapting well to a life where I just work and not think about what I really want to do in future.
Obviously, by getting myself a real job, in a way, I have already given up on whatever I used to call "my dream".

In exchange for minimum wage, I am working at a place where it is filled with things that I have no knowledge of, and have no interest in.

I still want what I want, but I am no longer actively trying to pursue what is deemed as impossible.
I no longer have the time to commit, and things like that wait for no man.

Sometimes I wonder if giving up on "my dream" has forced me to start looking for an alternative, where I have to settle for something I declare as second best.

For now, I shall just try blogging a bit more, just to see how far I can go along with this.

No comments: