Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Anti-climatic.

My day ended in a rather anti-climatic fashion.

You see, today is the last day I get to see a very good friend and teacher before she leaves for Australia for a year.

Today is the last day I get to see her because today is marks our last lesson together.

I gave her a bag I made and a card. But we forgot to take a photo together. ):

I always thought the final lesson will end with a pep talk, with lots of tears and such. Instead, it ended on a good note, lots of laughter and joy.

It was somewhat anti-climatic, given that I had imagined that it will be a sad day...

I did end up going home a little depressed though.
I didn't get to take a photo with her, my Ipod died on me on the bus ride home. ):

But I have lots of awesome yummy food to eat while watching Desperate Housewives. :DD

Like I said, anti-climatic.

No comments: