Thursday, December 9, 2010

If there is one thing I absolutely hate...

It would have to be thieves.

So your family is not capable of showering you with luxury items you want so you can flaunt and be all "cool" in front of your friends.

That, dear thief, IS NOT A FUCKING REASON TO STEAL FROM ANYBODY.

If you are wondering who I am addressing here, it would be my part-time maid.

Dear God, why are humans so obsessed with making money only, and would rather delegate the task of keeping a clean home to a stranger?

Why?!

My mother went ahead and hired a part-time maid who cleans pretty well. But she stole from my dad and I.

One of my Hot Topic shirts went missing even before I got to wear it. And my dad had his money stolen. In many different currencies.

You would think that I have so many Hot Topic shirts, and that I am rich enough to let her have one.

Well, FUCK YOU.

You want a shirt? Go earn the money to get one yourself.
I do not believe in charity for the people who are fully capable of earning money for themselves.

If you are capable of stringing a proper sentence, and is able to walk and move with no help needed, then you are perfectly capable of getting a job and buying things for yourself instead of stealing from others.

The money I spent at Hot Topic is hard-earned money I earn myself from my part-time job. Don't you for a second think that all the money I spent online or outside comes from my parents. I do get a stable allowance from my dad every week because if he gives me monthly allowance, I will spent it all within a day.

So yes, I do get weekly allowance. But the amount is not enough to buy me anything I want. It is enough to get what I need, but not what I want.

Come on people. Everyone is greedy. We shop for the things we want, not the things we need. If not, it is not called indulgence or luxury.

Because I know the amount my dad gives me every week is not enough to satisfy my greed for material goods, that is why I work hard for my money.

There is a damn good reason why I fucking hate thieves, pickpockets, robbers.

YOU FUCKERS ARE TAKING THINGS THAT PEOPLE BOUGHT WITH THEIR HARD-EARNED MONEY.

May karma bite you in the ass so hard that you return everything you stole with interest.

No comments: