Monday, September 27, 2010

Temporary Skin... Roar!

So it seems like I have changed my blogskin to what it was back then when I started out blogging.

:/ The one without my ginormous photo up there as my blogskin.
My friend "is doing the blogskin now" and it will be done in 2 weeks. So till then, please read my blog with this superbly boring one I got from Blogskins.com.

Recently I have been indulging in a few random FLIPS on my Nintendo Ds Lite.
For you random people out there who have no idea what FLIPS are, it is something like an e-book, which means my Ds Lite is like a mini Kindle.

So I have completed the Percy Jackson series two days ago, and I am starting to read this series of chick-lit books from Cathy Cassidy.
I don't particularly enjoy them, but they seem decent enough and I can complete them in 2 hours. :/ So it really is not so bad.

I just hate chick-lit right now, seeing that the main character of the first book did not end up with the guy she likes. And the main character in the second book almost did not end up with the guy she likes.

I am a little apprehensive about reading the next book, and I am most pissed at the fact that the girl in the first book did not end up with the guy.

You are probably unable to understand why I am so pissed, I don't even understand it myself.

Heh.

Oh, and I frickin love the Percy Jackson series.
I think I just might love it more than I love the Harry Potter series. :D

I think the movie came out just in time, unlike Harry Potter, because the Percy Jackson movie came out after all the books were written, which makes it... a lot better to me, considering that the last few books of Harry Potter were written as they were producing the movie.

I don't really get what I'm typing above.

But I think I am trying to say that because of the timing of the movies, the Percy Jackson books feel like the author is not writing for the sake of money.

If you are a hardcore Harry Potter fan, you probably will hate me for saying this, but seriously, don't you think the standards of Harry Potter books have dropped ever since a huge deal has been made about it with all the movies and merchandise and cult and religion controversies. :/

I probably do not get what I am typing out right now, considering that it's nearly 1am here, and usually at this time, I will be reading on my Ds Lite, whose name by the way, is Morpheus Poofy Cloud.

Named after the minor Greek god of Dreams and the high school that Cosmo and Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents attended. :D

I shall abruptly end this post while I find something to eat.

I think I will be baking soon. My oven is rotting somewhere in the living room, still brand new in its box since the day it got here. ROAR!

No comments: