Friday, September 17, 2010

All you need is love.


I just had one of the worst weeks in my history of worst weeks. :/

I broke down in front of someone, which is not something I do, at all.
I can literally count the number of times I broke down in front of someone (excluding family) on one hand.

So you can just imagine how bad it is for me to actually break down in front of someone... on a random day.

It pretty much all started from my inability to appear vulnerable in front of anybody.
And my want for someone to love me a lot and shower me with a lot of attention... probably. :/

I have been up to some... stuff recently.
And I was questioned why am I doing this because there has to be a reason for me to turn up every week and go through the same process. :/
It is nothing scandalous or skanky, stupid.

I was asked why, and it broke me down.
I was trying to get into character, getting into the mood of being emo to be able to do it.
So I had actually thought of some random people, and many things that had happened before.
And suddenly when questioned why, I just couldn't answer and just broke down.

This post is getting ridiculously hard to type out because... my vocabulary is so limited that I am incapable of telling people how I feel.

It just seemed like, all I wanted was attention, and still am seeking that one stupid thing called love.

I feel like my time left to do anything I want is running out...
My youth is dwindling, and I feel like, everything I do, every decision I make cannot be something that is spontaneous or impulsive anymore.

I want to be able to decide things for my own, and to be able to do things on impulse.
I am still young, as many would say.
I want to see the world and make mistakes.

Sighh...
I shall just conclude this post like that. It is pretty emotionally traumatising to put myself through it again, having gotten much fun over the past few days.

No comments: