Sunday, September 12, 2010

Random update.

I have changed the way I blog since the day I started blogging here.

I started by blogging about the things that went on in my life, the random thoughts I had in mind.
I blogged about the eyecandies I had in school, and that I needed to poo.
(I do realise that there's some sort of a flow going on here, like I am writing a poem. :/ It is obviously not intended, stupid.)

A friend of mine put on her Twitter that every tweet has their own shelf life, and I realise that is pretty true when it came to my blog.

I am counting on the fact that one day I will become super rich and famous, known throughout the land for my awesome sense of fashion and hair.

So all the things I have blogged about cannot be offensive one way or another.

:/

And I certainly do not want to be classified as "part of the 80% who blogs about his/her daily life". I do not see the need to blog about what I eat, what I do, and how pissed I am at the fact that I, a person who hates being in the middle of crowds, am stuck in the middle of crowded area full of smelly people.

I tried to set myself apart from the world, which is already pretty much shown by the way I dress and the way my hair is.

By the way, my brother said this shirt is nice, but my mother thinks I dress too much like a cartoon character. D:


And that was the shirt I wore.



:/ I know it is a fake Jeremy Scott, but I like it ok. D:

The original one is a sweatshirt, and it's not practical for wearing in a country of such insane climate. D:

I have come to realise that despite being boring and the norm, blogging about what you eat, what you have done, and where you went and your chatlogs with your friends, it has actually become... ... really interesting.

I know this blog post is not making any sense. I just wanted people out there to know I am not dead yet, and am very much alive, and my hair is looking like a lion's mane.

I have spent my days doing stupid things like,
  1. Watching anime.
  2. Get pissed over 2ne1. (I have a love-hate relationship with them.)
  3. Watch more anime.
  4. Swoon over the awesome main character in the anime.
  5. Complain that guys in Singapore are nothing like that.
  6. Add to my list of what Singaporean guys should improve on.
  7. Then putting it on Twitter for the world to see.
  8. Going "YES YES! OMG YOU THINK SO TOO RIGHT!" with random people online.
  9. And then going back to watch more anime.
  10. Ah yes, and shop online like no tomorrow.

On a random note,

I think it will be really entertaining to webcam with Maya of LM.C. :DD

We can compare cheek sizes, and how squishy our cheeks are. :D



:D

I shall just end this post here because I am going to pressurize my friend to do up my new blogskin soon.

Yes, you're reading it right, I am getting a new blogskin. :D

Now I probably need to organise another photo shoot... D:

No comments: