Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hi, my name is Roo and I am a shopaholic.


Hi, my name is Roo and I am a shopaholic.

Just last Friday, I went out with my friend, in hopes of enjoying my day with shopping and sushi, which I obviously did.

And just before 7pm, my friend had already bought probably 10 items, and I had only bought 5 pairs of earrings at 90 cents each, which was pretty shocking, considering the fact that every time we go out, I will be the one who shops the most, buying everything useless and ridiculous. So I was actually rather proud of myself, for buying those earrings and those earrings only.

Until we went into Marina Square's Zara...

In there, I bought a pair of jeans, and a black cardigan. I needed a black cardigan, but I didn't need another pair of jeans. I already own 2 pairs of Zara jeans, both of which I have yet to wear them out. But I couldn't resist because they were bleached, they fit me, and they were destroyed/destructed-looking. From there, I had already spent $110 on all those.

And it didn't help that there was a 15% sale off regular priced items in the participating outlets of some event. And one of the participating shops was Topshop.
This is so sinful, I went in and bought another pair of jeans, the pair that I was lusting after for quite a while now, which cost me $80 after the 15% discount.

Oh, and I went to Ikea today and bought $26 worth of rubbish. Not really rubbish, but just things I like and just went ahead and got them.

Needless to say, I have to cut down on my shopping for the next month. Yes, next month. There goes my order for some cosmetics and brushes I had my eye on since like, beginning this year.

I obviously need help with my spending. ;A;

*sinks into depression*

And it doesn't help that I was told that my current part-time job will not last me for a very long time. The contract of the shop is expiring soon and there's a very high possibility that the boss will not extend the contract.

With the sudden thought of the loss of my job in future, I have come to realise that I will NOT be able to sustain my shopping needs on and offline.

Given that I still have my allowance, it is not enough for me to shop as much as I do right now just by surviving on that.

Somebody help me, please? ):

No comments: