Saturday, April 17, 2010

One, two, buckle my shoe.
No one on the corner has swagger like I do

Yesterday marks the end of my internship program. As all good things come to an end, it's probably appropriate to have some sort of closure for it.

Seven weeks just flew by.

I remember the first day being all worried that I will get fired on the first day, or within the first week for my inability to blend in with the rest of the world in terms of dressing and hair. Alas, the in-charge said that we can wear whatever we want, we are designers after all, much to Cindy's disapproval.

Of course, being given the freedom, I should not abuse it, so I kept all my awesome stuff away from work, and decided on wearing a bunch of shirts that looks pretty much normal with no slogans on it. -_- And I ended up getting nicknames like Superman and Transformers because of it. -_-

Within the seven weeks, I have made a few friends, and I have learned much. While they may say that this working environment is a positive one, it doesn't necessarily mean that it is free from negativity. Office politics still exist, and cliques are most definitely still present.

Seven weeks, I learned of my new hidden talent, and I learned that I most definitely want to pursue what I really dream of, regardless of what others might say. At least let me try, people. It may be unrealistic, but at least let me give it a shot, if I really do not make it, you may then point and laugh at me till you faint from the pain in your tummy.

Heh, this post is becoming a little weird...

On a lighter note, I just got my hair dyed and a hair cut. :DD
I has awesome hair again. :D ... It's something along the line of the photo above.. :D

No comments: