Monday, April 19, 2010

I just heard that I was the baddest in the town.
So I came down and had to pick up my crown.
Rap music is not good for your wellbeing. It just makes you a lot more agitated.

First day of school started out pretty well. It was nice seeing familiar faces and being in a familiar environment again. I got to school real early today just to get seats in a strategic location. Well, it worked partially. People I don't like are still around, but at least we are nearer to the lecturers. This year is going to be a year of extreme hard work. I have to pull up my GPA.

A few things I do not get on a day like this though..

  1. If you know that someone, or a bunch of people, is not exactly very fond of you, will you still stick to that person like glue? Seriously...?
  2. How can a taxi not have GPS, or how can a taxi driver not know an area well.
Please enlighten me with some great wisdom, dear readers of mine. If not, I just might get pissed over little things like these all over again, all day long.

No comments: