Monday, April 26, 2010




A bunch of good and bad things have happened to me recently. Most of which, I am extremely thankful for.

It has been raining for the past few days, making it extremely cooling. The fact is, because of the recent series of earthquakes, the precipitation in Singapore has raised a little. It sounds really cruel to say this, but I really am very thankful for being in Singapore, where we are not so easily affected by earthquakes. That being said, if Singapore ever experience an earthquake, you wouldn't be able to find any survivors.

Today, I got a gift from a very good friend. And I first went, heh? why a bag?! And just now, something flew out of the package that she gave to me, turns out it was a card. ... Really nice, really touching. Thank God I read it at home.

HAHAHAHA.

My life has been pretty great these days. Apart from my occasional anger outburst. :D

No comments: