Friday, April 2, 2010

My lady, my baby
the shawty I admire.

Anger, pretty much all I am feeling for the past few days.

Lots of things have happened recently that made me think a lot about my characters and what I believe in.

I talk too much for my own good, waaaay too much. And sometimes it probably gives people the wrong impression that I am a major bitch. :/ I probably am, but it only happens to those who have offended me directly. :/ I see no need to bitch about a person whom I heard rumours of.

Being angry is actually very addictive. You get pissed at something, you start cursing and swearing, and you do everything that you're not suppose to. Like pointing the middle finger and calling names that you only hear in movies or TV shows.

That is a very good reason to why the guys I like go for the girls around me, or they get scared and just shun me with their dying wills. Therefore it just shows that I need to get a husband of a different race. Preferably German :D with the surname Kaulitz, is a rock star and has a penchant for dreadlocks or cornrows. :D

I think I scared my crush away with my inappropriate behaviour, either that or he's really attached, really old and all he wants is just sex and I am not up for such things.

Dear Tom Kaulitz,

If you are reading this, please make contact with me.
I promise I'll be nice and not throw tantrums at you.

(:

No comments: