Friday, November 28, 2008

the wonders of photoshop~.

yesterday while rushing out my 3 A3 boards for Theory of Design, i managed to find time for a little break.
:D
and being girls, when given a laptop with a webcam attached to it, we will obviously camwhore.
... and having photoshop installed on your laptop is totally awesome.
:D

this is the original picture we took.


... and i photoshopped myself into a geisha.
WAHAHAHA.
i look like a geisha... right?!
D:


then uh, i photoshopped myself into looking a little more like a girl.
D: i have this obsession for whitening.
i really want to turn pale, i guess.

i made myself a bit whiter, touched up on the eyeliner, and made my eyes bigger.
oh ya, and i added blush on myself too.
hahaha!
i made val a bit darker, her eyes bigger and her teeth whiter...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


i so look like a girl lorrrr!
... with photoshop.

No comments: