Sunday, November 2, 2008

random late night chats with kt.

chatting late at night with kt is random.
lots of funny things were being exchanged.
even if we were talking about something serious, she will somehow make it sound like some sort of a joke.

she told me about kendo practice one day,
she was sparring with a senior, and she accidentally whacked him on his sensitive part.
... pray hard that there's something protecting it.

and i told her about my recent urges to bite someone and their arms.
she suggested to me that i should go get a pacifier.
in case i need to bite someone, there's something for me to bite so i wont hurt anyone around me.
bah.

oh yeah, and i was thinking whether i should go take the 40 photos at her place today.
but i was worried that if i need to retake, i will have to go back to her place to retake.
and this was what she said, "why not you come over tomorrow, and we take like 120 OF THEM! :D THEN IN CASE YOU NEED TO RETAKE, YOU WILL HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH!"
... talk about singaporeans and them being kiasu.
kt is one perfect example.
:D
... YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU KT.
HAHAHAHA!

... you know, regular people will check out stuff on hottopic.com.
im totally different.
O: i check out the models' hairstyles on hottopic.com instead of shopping.
and i got so much inspiration from them.

NOW LETS SEE, WHY DO SINGAPOREANS HAVE SUCH NORMAL HAIRSTYLES?!
HUH HUH HUH!?
WHY!?!?!

i just realise that im really into bob haircuts.
and bangs.
D: oh yeah, i most probably will be watching char's rehearsal on wednesday from 6-7.
D: if there's any kind soul out there who wishes to watch it too, or is willing to keep me company from 3-6, please tag on my board.
... or tell me on msn.

): if not, i'll just go home..
HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: