Wednesday, November 12, 2008

super long post, with quite a few pictures.

today is a I-FEEL-USELESS day.

i rushed out my GEMS assignment in class.
and my autocad wasnt done at all.

during GEMS, i wasnt even paying much attention to that lecturer.
i was shopping online, and thinking about tongues the whole time.
sigh.

went to watch char's performance at theatre@moberly.
and as if it was God's will, it started raining just after CASS performances.
went home after that, and managed to not get struck by lightning.

sigh.
i honestly have no idea what have i done to deserve this.
because i dont think i have any good karma left.
the bad karma hasnt attacked me yet.
maybe the bad karma is accumulating, so that it can hit me, full force.
baaaah.

i have really nice classmates.
because if they werent nice, they probably would have left me to die alone with no group for that CADP + Design Studio project.
maybe ah mun's good karma is overflowing, that's why i get to collect them since im her trophy boyfriend...
im not making any sense here.

but anyway, i feel like im slowing down the entire group.
D: im like some extra burden that people, in their right mind, would have thrown away by now.
if that MIC was that bad till the class cant stand her at all, then what about me.
im probably no different from her.
... so why am i being treated differently from her.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

sigh, clearly all the bad karma i have accumulated on a daily basis hasnt done anything to me yet.
except for making me feel guilty inside for having such an awesome class.
sigh.

so here's some disgusting pictures for you to...
... ah whatever la.
you people are just going to tag on my board "OMG ROO! YOU'RE DISGUSTING!"

this is my obsession with maggots, dead insects and all things.. gross i guess.
wahahaha.


this is a dead cockroach i stepped on last year in FMSS canteen.

some bee/hornet/giant flying ant, dead on the floor with lots of ants.

a snail~.
this is probably the most... decent and not-gross picture on this post.


a centipede, found it in my bathroom.
imagine the "shock" when i saw it after showering.
... my dad asked me to poke it the other time.
so it will curl up and not escape to some other part of the house.
but when i got my plastic fork on hand, it wriggled away probably waaaay before i called my dad.

so uh, there's blood.
... i have very itchy fingers.
i like to scratch all the mosquito bites on my legs till they bleed, a lot.
i have sweet blood, apparently.
because i get mosquito bites waaaaay too often.
now, they are like me.
they like to bite the fleshy part of meeeee.
D: and they like my left leg better.

my wound, when i fall down early this year.
... or late last year.
it's fresssssh.
:D

the other time when i put up the picture of my finger bleeding, i said that my face bleed occasionally too.
... here's the only picture i managed to take.

and this is my bleeding lip.
:D:D:D:D:D
my lips crack and bleed when it gets waaaaay too dry.
and ya, it hurts.


i shall see if i have anymore disgusting photos to post up next time.
you can enjoy all these for now.
:D