Thursday, October 30, 2008

welcome to my world.

i shall throw my face away on cyber world and reveal to whoever is reading my blog, MY ROOM.

it is in a HUGE state of mess right now.
D: it's more like a dump rather than my room.
but still, this is the place where i emo, surf the net and avoid my mother.

here's an overview of it.
:/
*CLICK TO ENLARGE.*

my very messy bookshelf and its many many things around.
yeaah, that's a GIRNORMOUS CLICK FIVE BOARD.
:/ im thinking whether i should throw it away.
if there's any click five fan out there, and wants the board, please tell me.
i'll sell it to you for like... $20?

D: i have clothes everywhere around my room.

the printer, very near the bookshelf.

my study table, apparently.
but i do my homework on the dining table instead since it's so... cluttered and messy.
bah!

a bunch of colourful stuff on my table.
:D

my L poster by my bedside.


so people, if next time you ask to come over to my house, and i say it's damn messy.
you'll get what i mean.

No comments: