Monday, August 29, 2011

You're my melody~

Today has been a productive day...

Seeing as how I am unemployed, and have been rolling out of bed at 1 in the afternoon, I take doing anything useful as productive. :/

I should start blogging daily, updating the world and myself the things I have accomplished for the day so as to make me feel a little better, and not as useless. :/

So today, I...

Fixed my favourite Lime Crime lipstick. :D
Well I love all my Lime Crime lipsticks, especially the bright ones.
But recently I have been opting for this... more mellow and regular shade of orange(Cosmopop). :/

SEE, I AM CHANGING FOR THE WORST! ;A;



And it's my "new" Blackberry Curve you see next to it, because I didn't want my lipstick to feel lonely in the photo.

It's "new" because,
I just got it, but it once belonged to my brother who is now using the Bold, I think.

It was either I take it, or he sell it. So I took it, and had intentions of using it as a paperweight... or door stopper. :/

But yeah, I took it so I can master it and consider getting the Torch next year. Or I could always opt for the Iphone 4. :/
YES, I LIKE OLD PHONES. Judge me all you want. Hmph.

Recorded the two songs that were long overdue, I think. :/

Took me a good 2 hours to record my parts for one song, and in all honesty, I really don't sound good in recordings at all. D:

Did the laundry~!

Or am going to. :/ I like doing the laundry, and paper mopping my room. D: Do not judge.
Updated my resume~!

Because I think I have found a job I might be interested in. :D And I am hoping to get it instead of falling back on my backup plan because I think my dad hopes that I will go work for the gahmen for the rest of my life, like him. D:

Beaming a lot because of the awesome dream I have had the night before~!

I dreamt that YG told me that I will be joining his company... One can dream, right?
Either that or it is time I try out for YGE again, this time more seriously. :/

That is all I have done for the day.

Now to Photoshop my brother's photos to make him uh, look better in his wedding montage. :/

No comments: