Thursday, August 25, 2011

Something I need to get off my chest.

I know, I know.

I know I haven't done a proper update in like, 2 million years.

BUT I AM UPDATING MY BLOG NOW.

In lieu of recent events, I have too many things I want to get off my chest. And because I am typing this out at like... 12:27am in the morning, do not mind the randomness that you see on this post or else many words will be exchanged on Twitter.

#1.

I am now unemployed. ;A;

If you are following me on Twitter, and you happen to see my tweets, whining about my life, don't ignore it. SHOW ME SOME LOVE PLEASE.

If only I was a famous blogger, or something. And if only I still have the will to want to pursue what I have set out to do. :/

I am now sending out resumes and stuff, in hopes of getting a job by September because...

#2.

I am getting my teeth fixed, for the second time.

In case the many people who read my blog have no idea about this, I have had braces for 5 years.

I have had them when I was 10, took them out when I was 15.
And yet, my teeth still looks... the way it does today. -_-

And because I am unemployed now, I have decided to get the cheaper alternative, which are aligners.
And cheaper does not mean it's THAT cheap.

Those aligners have wiped out $800 from my savings. Yay me. -_-

And every 2-3 months, I have to go back and get a new one, which will set me back another $300.

The joy, and I am unemployed. ;A;

#3.

HAPPY THINGS TO SHARE : SOMEONE NICE HAVE ASKED ME TO COLLABORATE WITH THEM IN A SONG COVER. :D

Me, being the one who can't sing to save my life, have the honour of doing the rap parts... because the nice person said she likes my rapping.

And if it all goes well, I MIGHT post it up here for the world to see. :D

#4.

My hypothetical husband, Tom Kaulitz, has dumped me for a hotter chick 6 years his senior. ;A;
Which leaves me in a vulnerable state where I just might like any random Singaporean guy off the streets.

NEED.NEW.CELEBRITY.HUSBAND.NOW.

#5.

I am breaking out like nobody's business.

Yes, I feel the need to share this because this is my blog.
No, I do not give a fuck about what you are going to say about it.

;_; or maybe I do... AH, just give me a break.

I have been spamming sheet masks and clay masks on my face every day now. And it is healing, which is good. So I am hoping in a week or two, I will be able to go out in public with just BB cream and powder, and lots of eye makeup.

._.

#6.

I am trying, desperately to lose weight now because my brother's wedding is in like... 2 months time?

And because there are photos of me in his wedding montage.

I do not want any of my relatives to go :

"Aw she was so skinny then! BUT JUST LOOK AT HER NOW!"
*sniggers*

Bitch, PLEASE!
Let me handle one tragedy at a time.

#7.

Apparently, my style/I am changing. D:

This is not a good thing, and this is really a major crisis.

._.
I happened to like someone... probably. :/

And for some unknown reason, I am becoming more girly. D:

I am starting to like uh, vintage-y charms and such...?
Just the accessories part, which is not that bad yet.

THAT.IS.AN.ABOMINATION.

I do not need you people to judge me, because I am already judging myself for changing. -_-

Dear LORD!
ONE TRAGEDY AT A TIME! PLEASE!



That is all I have to update for now.
I am hoping that I will be able to do more frequent updates, with photos and such. :/

Because the blogs I read, dem bloggers always photograph everything.

And by everything, I really do mean EVERYTHING.
And it makes their blog so interesting! D:

Maybe that's why they have more readers and followers and such...

Oh well... :/

No comments: