Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Whoever who still reads this space...

It's the last lap to my Final Year Project.

Lots of shit had happen over the past few days. But I have lots to look forward to this Friday. :D
Like my Harry Potter books, me ordering more from Hot Topic.

And even considering getting a new camera, which brings me to my main topic for this post.
This is suppose to be a post filled with many photos, which I will be uploading later.

FYP period has made me... a little more stressed than I usually am. And in times of stress, I turn to shopping online. I have bought shitloads of things online, and I have burned a huge hole in my pocket. D:
  1. Harry Potter Book Set, Hard Cover, Adult Illustration.
  2. Limited Edition Cadillac Escalade Key Chain.
  3. 2 pairs of leggings, which the order should have been cancelled LAST YEAR.
  4. Face Mask.
Yes, I spent a lot. D:

But anyway, I am actually thinking of getting another camera. o_o Because cameras with flip screens are gooood. :D

All graduating students have to take part in a photo shoot, of which the photo will be on our presentation panels/website and shit.

And on the day of my photo shoot, I took my friend's camera and took more photos of myself... Because I am narcissistic like that. ._.

And it just made me want a flip-screen camera even more. DD:
Now I am considering the Canon G12, and Samsung EX-1.
I would want the G12 more because the other brand IS Samsung, and my last experience with my Samsung camera hasn't gone all that well.

Rah, why are cameras so expensive. ;A;

But anyway, here are the many photos I took of myself, and I must say, I take pride in being the fairest among my friends. :DD




Being fair-skinned is a good thing. :DD

No comments: