Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm just saying...

I did a bit of talking with a friend today... and it made me think about many things...

I am firstly, VERY WORRIED about my future. ;A;

I grew up as a child, not knowing what I really wanted out of my life.
I always thought that my life would end after O levels because nobody told me about university and the working world.

I grew up pretty weirdly, I guess, maybe that was why I have to work extra hard to get what I really want after I graduate.

I can only name Korean celebrities, and a few others because I live in my own little bubble where I only care about what I think and how I portray myself for the world to see.

People like G-dragon of BIGBANG and BoA have been training since like... 12? Or even younger because they know what they want to be when they grow up.

And I, at age 20, finally decide what I want to do with my life, but it feels like I am 8 years past the age where I get to decide.

If you ask me, I pretty much am not able to remember what I have learnt back in primary or secondary school because everything just past me by, and all I can remember are the sunsets, me getting into trouble and all the other bad stuff that happened.

I just wish I can just, turn back time.

Maybe if I knew that by working harder then would make things easier for me now, maybe things will not be the way it is today.

I'm just saying...

No comments: