Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So today, I came home to a HUGE surprise.

I know something was going on in my room because I do not usually open up the windows and curtains to let the sun shine into my room. So I knew something was up.

I went in and was pretty shocked to see that... my room is all neat and tidy.

I went home slightly earlier today so that I could pack up my room a bit. But I came home to see that someone else had done the job for me... Huge surprise isn't it.

The bigger surprise, my mum was the one who cleaned up my room.

My mother is one who really really hates doing housework, but loves going out to work and meet new people. And here I am, the total opposite. I frickin hate going out to meet new people, because I am a social-retard, I don't exactly know how to behave in front of strangers. :/

So yes, this came as a shock to me, finding out that my mother was the one who cleaned up my room and it did not look sloppy the way she had did it before.

Of course, my dad and I have our doubts that she hired a part-time maid to do so. But I shall just be happy that my room is like, clean, FINALLY.

So this was how it was before, when I started moving my furniture around, and packing up a little. I really have not gotten down to clearing the entire room, but it's just part of it. ._.


And when I came home today, it became like this. O_O
Obviously I moved the furniture around first, and it was a whole lot messier. But my mother packed it... shockingly enough. :/

AND I CAN FINALLY SEE MY TABLE O_O
Clean eh? :D



I AM SO GLAD THAT MY ROOM IS FINALLY CLEAN! :D

And I am still nervous for tomorrow. D:

No comments: