Monday, January 18, 2010

It's been a long time coming,

But I am here now.

Hey all, I am back... With a temporary blogskin. :/

Many things have happened since I went on hiatus. Many, many things, both good and bad.

Sad to say, I will live to tell the tale. And this time, I am back with a vengeance.

A small handful of people have been stirring up shit in my life. LOTS of shit. But I guess I can still take it, for the moment.

People whom I once held dear to my heart have gone all the way out of my small little social circle. Nobody is indispensable in my life, no matter who you are. Unless you are my AWESOME DAD, which sadly you are not.

I do not care if some people out there have been spreading lies about me, or if they have a bad impression. I will live and my life will still go on, with or without you.

So for now, I am back. :D

Till I get a better blogskin. D:

No comments: