Monday, January 18, 2010

Daily MUST-RANT!

Oh dear God, more advice for my shop came in when I am about to embark on the next part of my assignment this term.

Obviously I am having a frickin hard time trying to adjust it. But it will not be hard. >_< With enough candy and lack of internet, I WILL GET MY WORK DONE.

Remaining positive is always a good thing. :D

I am almost done with my half a pack of Daim candy. D: Now I am thinking whether I should go back to Ikea to get somemore. Ohohoho~.

I wonder if I am under pressure. D: Because this time, instead of eating a lot, I end up shopping a lot at the local pharmacy. D:

I really like looking at the night sky. (:
For some random reason, it makes me feel like I am actually a living, breathing human being in this world trying to survive.

Looking at the night sky makes one feel small. (: Joy, I really needed it.

No comments: