Friday, December 4, 2009

Announcement.

I have decided to go on a hiatus. :/

Because I cant find anything interesting enough to blog about, and even if I do find something interesting to blog about, it is not as if there are a whole bunch of people reading it.

The people reading my blog are mostly just me... You have no idea how many times I check my blog in a day just to see if anyone tagged.

Right now, I am taking up 2 part time jobs during the holidays, which means more money for the new year. :D

Until the day I find something awesome to blog about, and the day that I finally cool down a bit...

Till then, you wont be seeing too much of me. :/

But it might just end in less than a week or so. (: Depends on how fast I bounce back to my usual self. :/

Hopefully then, you will see a brand new different me. In terms of blogging and as a person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!