Monday, August 11, 2008

birthday was lame.
i spent the entire day watching project runway at home.

but today, IT WAS AWESOME.
:D
met dawn in the morning, she was laaaate.
D: but i got presents!
:D LOADS OF GUMMY AND A COOKIE MONSTAR BALLOOON.
:D

went to school, and -i think- yiliang wanted to smack me eighteen times.
roaaar, stupid birthday traditions.
it's not so fun now that the joke's on me.

hahaha, VALEWEE cameeee.
and i got my first cakeeeeee.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
it was tinyyyyy, so it's meant for just meeeeee.
FOR ME, MYSELF AND I ONLYYY.
:D

the bunch of people that was in the studio sang the birthday song for me.
:D i dont really remember who was in there.
i remember ah mun, valewee, yiliang and liming was there.
i think allen, henry, daryl and ashraf was in there too.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

after that, i tried to complete my model with my dying will.
then i left for sushi with stefu, nicole and vic.
:D

after sushi, stefu bought me another cake.
D:
and i think im going to eat it tomorrow.
i'll bring it to school if i dont have the time to eat that in the morning.

today was awesome.
my class singing the birthday song for me, it's a first.
roaaar.
:D

peekchars tomorrow, when i bring my labtop to school tomorrow.
there's something wrong with my bluetooth on vista.
roaaar.

No comments: