Thursday, June 21, 2012

If...

If tomorrow is the end of the world, will you be out there searching for me, or will you be looking for other people instead?
If I do not say anything about how I am feeling inside, will you understand what I am thinking inside?

I have come to realise that nobody seems to know me very well.

Being able to surprise me is one thing, but being able to understand what I am going through is an entirely different thing.

I am not saying that I am thaaaaat complicated. -_-

I am just saying that while I may be all IN-YO-FACE when I am out with you doesn't mean that I will let you into my world completely.

Just saying... ._.

P.S : I really need to sound more positive on my blog. D: 
My posts have been rather depressing lately.

P.P.S: I JUST BOUGHT A KINDLE! :DD AND IRON MAN PAJAMA PANTS! :DD ... and apparently, it's flooding in Taiwan right now. D:

No comments: