Saturday, June 16, 2012

Dirrrrrrrty.

I was just looking at the state of my room after I tried throwing some trash on hand into my trash bin.

I think it has been a good month since I last packed my room properly, throwing out unwanted junk and all.

My room makeover keeps getting pushed back because I do not have enough time and money to commit and invest into this project.

At least when I'm done with my room, there is a good chance that I will be getting a window-unit air con in mu room.

In case nobody knows, my air con is a ridiculous piece of trash.

It either leaks water or it blows out hot air...
Feel my pain, people.
It has been this way for the past 7 years of my life and Singapore is not exactly a great place NOT to have air conditioning.

I shall end this post by saying how much I want to poop.

END! :D

No comments: