Friday, March 9, 2012

Future.

You know how it is, when you are still a child, you tend to imagine your future, how things would be when you're all grown up?


You dream of having a decent job that pays... moderately well.
You buy a house and a car.
Find someone you love and you start a family with him/her.

You watch your kids grow up, watch them follow in your footsteps.
Watch them getting a decent job, a house and a car.
Watch them settle down and start a family.

And finally, when it is time for you to go, you leave this world, smiling because you have lived your life, fulfiled and satisfied with all that you have achieved.


I guess when you were a child, nobody was there to tell you all the hard work you have to put in for that "decent job that pays moderately well".

I do realise that my recent posts have been nothing else but just work, and work-related issues.
Because this is how it is.
When you are no longer in school, when you no longer have a social life to speak of, you just blog about the things that happen around you all day, everyday.

I drag myself to work everyday, because I have nothing else to live for.
This is not the life I had imagined myself to be... living.
This is not the plan I had in mind.

I am not sure if it has to do with my job scope, or whether it is just me.
But I feel that people tend to come down on me, hard, whenever things go bad.
Not that I feel targetted at work, but I feel that whenever things go bad, I am the first in line to get attacked.
By both customers, and co-workers.

And usually, the first to get it are usually the ones who get it most.
Because this is how it is with people; once they have taken it out on someone, they will no longer be that angry, and they will be a lot nicer to the next person the encounter.

A part of me really wonders, if I had build up something when I was still in school, something that allows me to survive, and at the same time, gives me enough time to do the things I want to, would I be a much happier person?

Of course, that would mean that I will have literally nothing to blog about, and you (whoever you are) will not be reading this now. -_-

And it would mean that I will not be getting married because my social circle will remain THAT small.
*My social circle is FULL of girls. And like, 3 guys? Of which, are not eligible because they are either taken, or are not nice enough to be labelled as boyfriend-material. ._.

And that future I once had will never happen. ;A;

... Not that I am anywhere near it now. -_-

Off topic, but you get what I mean.

No comments: