Friday, July 29, 2011

My childhood... sorta. :/

I haz been helping my brother scan photos for his wedding montage, and uh, during this time, I realise that I have changed a lot, looks wise, growing up.

You know the saying :

"The only person who can love him/her is his/her mother."

Looking at those photos, that saying is uh, invalid, because I am pretty sure even my mother is unable to love me from the way I looked when I was younger. D:

D:

Why do I even have friends?! D:

Oh, but at least I had pretty legs then, and longer hair. And I looked more like a girl then.

I was 11. D: And I was forced to take this after someone kissed me on the cheek. ;A;
ME NO LIKEY WHEN PEOPLE TOUCH ME! D<

I was 11..
And apparently I have been taking photos like that ever since. D:

I was 8, and I was vain. And skinny. :/
And apparently I always do the peace sign when taking photos. D:



I was 9,
and this was taken in Bangkok at the hotel lobby because my mother is cheesy like that.

I was 11, and I was made to take this photo with my brother's textbook.
He wrapped his textbooks with pictures of steroid-filled musclemen. ._.



Kt said I look like a Japanese school girl. D:

I just think I look nothing like myself now. D: And I really wondered what happened to me growing up. D;

Dear Roo,
how did you become so fat?! D:
Sincerely, Self.

No comments: