Sunday, June 5, 2011

Picture Heavy Post.

The Blog-5-Days-A-Week thing with categories is not working out for me, obviously. :/

At the moment, I am at the crossroads of my life again. :/ I have to decide whether I am going to settle down and give into Fate, or in Chinese, 认命 , or still fight for the things I want.

And it doesn't help that I have about $6000 worth of debt. Education loan, my mother used her CPF to pay for my Polytechnic school fees. So now I have to pay it back, the full sum plus interest.

That is one of the many reasons why I have been so depressed lately. D:

Bah, anyway, I was looking through my folders in my laptop, and I found a whole bunch of random photos that I have never posted up on my blog before, probably. :/

So I shall just spam photos here, because I want to update my blog, but I am not in the mood to type out my feelings here. :/

I got a new blogskin image by the way. :D
I just need to figure out how to work the CSS thing because I have so many things I want to edit. D:
My birthday uh, last year?


Fair legs iz mine.

Curled my hair for the first time with my flat iron.

Hip-hop yo, hip-hop.

First time looking like a girl in Year 1.

Check out my ba-bling~!


Uh, camwhoring before crit. ._.



Lady Gaga shades and Lime Crime lipstick in Styletto.

One of my favourite hoodies now. :D

My coolio red hair which I miss a lot.

Ashler, Val and I at Botanical Gardens in Year 2.

Yiliang and I. D:

Fay being super kawaii. :D

SGBlogAwards 2 years ago. :/



I shall just post these up for now. :/

I sincerely hope and pray that I will be able to decide what I want to do with my life soon. ):

No comments: