Wednesday, January 14, 2009

my mother has a lot to comment on my inability to love branded goods. she bought 2 pretty expensive bags from CK tang and she just threw them over at me. D: i dont know what is so awesome about branded bags.

do they look nicer? nooo, they look like every other normal bag to me.
do they feel nicer? nooooooooo, at least not to me.
do they make you feel superior over the rest of those who doesnt own or carry a branded bag? probably yes.
but if you have to starve yourself for a month or two or three just to get that bag, then what's the point?!

a bag is just something to contain your personal belongings. it is suppose to make your life easier so you wont have to carry everything by hand. so what's the point of the stupid brands?! THEY LOOK AND FEEL ALL THE SAME ANYWAY WHAT!
pfft!

No comments: