Saturday, January 17, 2009

i think i semi-sprained my left ankle. D:

it hurts when i walk, but it's not swollen. D: sigh, the joys of having weak ankles and knees. i didnt mention this before, but i tore the ligaments of both my ankles and knees back in secondary school.

roar.

you know today, my dad's slippers got stolen. -.- right outside my house, some dude i presume just took his slippers and took off with it. D:

and so, my dad finally said that we should start keeping our shoes indoors. pfft, he didnt say that when my slippers got stolen. all he said was "ahhh, good thing that person took your slippers! you always fall in that pair anyway! HAHAHA, hope that person falls when he or she wears it!"

pfft. maybe someone should steal my slippers away too. then i can get a pair of red or black haviannas, or that black and white checkered one sold at WCP. :DD
and i need to start wearing shoes to school soon. i now have tanlines on my feet that looks like the straps of my slippers. D:

No comments: