Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's MY break.

It's a public holiday, here on snot-sized island, Singapore.

And as with all my public holidays, I do what I cannot do on a regular day.

Today seems to be pretty productive, as always. And here is a list of things I have done. :D

  1. Packed my room, obviously.
  2. Washed my bedsheets, aired my pillows, bolster and toys after beating the crap out of it because I saw this article :  http://www.ksdk.com/rss/article/318621/3/Dirty-sheets-may-be-hazardous-to-your-health
  3. Detoxed my body a bit.
  4. And I'm in the works of doing up a new blogskin because I am sick of this current one already.
  5. Oh, on top of that, I put on new laces for my new Vans shoes. And it looks really pretty. 
Pretty, isn't it.

:D 

Today is a good day, now I wish to have my weekends off permanently. ):