Thursday, March 12, 2009

i feel like i have this reputation to uphold with, given the face i have. and i find it really emotionally draining. im always being somebody i am not, and im getting sick and tired of it. or maybe im just sick of being around people. it has gotten to this point where i just wished that everyone disappeared from the face of this world. im getting really THAT desperate for silence. i seek a world of peace and quiet where nobody is there for me to put on that mask for. i really hate it when people act all gung-ho with you when in actual fact, you people arent close at all. and i hate it when people talk to you or include you in stuff because they feel obliged to. not because they want to. if that's the case, im really better off ignoring the rest of the world. and just live my life the way it is.

i have already lost the people i really cherish around me. i dont mind losing the strangers around me too.

IT fair today, lame. i guessing and hoping that this will be the last time i seek employment of any sort. im meant to be famous, but not in the entertainment industry. im probably meant to make my mark out there in some other parts of the workforce. just 3 more days of torture, im going to get through this and never work under someone, suffering from not getting any business for the rest of my life. if need be, those people should be working under me in future.

and not for the first time in my life, im being mistaken for being some cheena girl and i find that comment awfully annoying, degrading and insulting. fuck you people, not every fair-faced girl has to be from china. what's worse was that they found what i wore weird. if i wear something over the top, then yeah think of my dress sense as weird for all i care. all i wore was my white shorts, MCR tee, my vans shoes and my ginormous hoodie. in case you havent noticed, im not like one of you losers who wear the regular, overpriced hoodies found either on blogshops or bugis street. and by regular, i mean common.

whatever i said, is probably going to get some attention from those people i know, and probably from the public somehow. i do mean what i say because unlike you people, i cant stand wearing something that everyone has. and by everyone, i mean the general population in singapore.

No comments: