Sunday, February 22, 2009

D:

yesterday night, i was put into place, my position in the family. D: my brother was being his usual abusive brother who abused me into helping him pack his room. HAHAHA. and guess what? he found my birth certificate, chucked in the middle of a stack of laser discs. D:

not the first time my mum lost my birth certificate.

sigh. and i finally found my long-lost pair of stripy socks, sandals and a whole bunch of other stuff. D: one of the part-time maids chucked the entire box somewhere in my brother's room. and we found it after my brother packed his room, finally.

D: my brother's thinking, THINKING, of organising a chalet for my birthday this year. D: i think im happier spending it at home. and we MIGHT be going to hong kong this holiday. nothing's being confirmed yet, i just want to blog it out. and probably remind myself that i should not keep my hopes up high in case i get upset when nothing happens in the end.

D: i feel like i owe my brother a lot. and yes, thank God for a brother like that.

the interview at daiso today was a little awkward. roar, im always feeling awkward. so if everything goes well, they might call me up 2-3 days from now. :DD yay work! :DD

No comments: